Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In The Faux
















I am totally digging the faux trends going on right now. I picked up this faux fur vest and faux leather pants at Forever 21. Both were such a good deal at under $30. I plan on wearing this vest all season long. I paired it with this amazing forrest green silk shirt that I found at the Goodwill. The boots were also a thrift find at only $4. The bag is a new fav of mine because its so big and it has two top handles & a cross body strap for many carrying options, perfect for shopping with!
It was super sunny this last weekend and I didn't even need a coat! Great weather for mid November.

Wearing:
Faux Fur Vest- Forever 21
Faux Leather Pants- Forever 21
Silk Shirt- Thrifted
Boots- Thrifted
Bag- Canal Street
Earrings- H & M
Bracelet- Forever 21
Glasses- Wet Seal

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Dear, You look super chic! love every piece of this look! So fab colours and material mix!

    xo Ra

    Now I'm following You!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for all the sweet comments and for checking out my blog! yours is simply lovely :) I'm really digging your style. This whole outfit looks so high fashion and the boots.pants combo is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! just saw your blog & I will follow!!

    Please check out mine
    prettyinpinkstyle.com


    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantel you look like you just stepped out of a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love that vest. found you on chictopia and im in love with your blog. are you a new yorker?

    www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete