Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stripes And A Cardi












I had been wanting a new cardigan for a while and came across this one on sale at Target. I paired it with a striped sweater and just some jeans for a casual look. Pretty much the way I look on a regular day. A shout out to my bro Jared for taking these pics for me a while back :) Thanks so much!

Wearing:
Striped Sweater-Forever 21
Cardigan- Target
Jeans- Zara
Necklace- Kohls
Booties- Charlotte Russe
Belt- Dads old one
Coat- Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. I just went back through your history and drooled over all your outfits! You are stunning, your hair is amazing, and you have such a talent for (modest!) fashion! I love it! Seriously, I'm your new blog stalker, so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modeling = $$$ for med school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love you blog and you style!!Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic. I'll visit here again for more information. Dont forget to wacht Dress Up By Alicia Hernandez

    ReplyDelete