Monday, February 14, 2011

LumberJack















Sorry for such a long wait between posts. I have some sad news to report.... my Nikon is on the fritz. I need to take it to the repair shop. So until its fixed this may be the last post until I can dig up my old point and shoot camera. Which for some reason I can't find. This look is my version of a lumberjack. Its more of like a lumberjack who is also into riding horses (because of the riding pants and boots). The hat is something that I think would be from The Gangs of New York. Who knows what I had going on with this outfit actually.

And P.S.-My lips in these pics were suffering from the relentless cold windy weather so please excuse them.

Wearing:
Hat, Black Sweater, and Belt- Forever 21
Plaid Shirt- Target
Riding Pants- Zara
Boots- Michael Kors
Bag- H & M
Faux Fur Coat- Thrifted

7 comments:

  1. I have similar hat to yours just with emerald green hem. I'm so loving hats, that I bought four different kind hats and now I can't imagine to go out not wearing some hat.
    Hope they gone fix your camera soon!
    You look great in this combo!
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your belt, especially how you knotted it. and love the coat!

    xphel

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit!
    i follow you!if you want follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, really like your hat !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I want to see a picture with you wearing the necklace bib thing you made at your mom's house! You don't have to post it on here, just text it to me if you want. I just want to see how you wear it so i can get one. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your long..now a follower :) This is a great look! Love the riding pants!

    thefashioncolumn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post and photos:) amazing blouse and fur- I love it!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete