Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thrifted Boots







So here is my first thrift store find. I was super excited to find these Banana Republic riding boots they were originally marked as $22.99, but I was able to get them and a Nordstrom Lizard cowhide belt for an astonishingly low price of.......wait for it wait for it.....$19!!!!! I know, amazing right. So I think I am hooked on thrift hunting now. I also am in love with leggings. They are just so comfortable. Other than the boots everything in my outfit is something that I already owned. The sweater I got 3 years ago from TG Maxx and has cute elbow covers and dark brown buttons that sort of look like wood. The light brown thermal is from Old Navy that I got on sale 2 years ago. I never really liked it but not I am glad I kept it. It is long enough to wear with leggings or skinny jeans and is warm. The earrings I got at New York and Co last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment