Friday, October 15, 2010

Pink Elephant









So I am still working on posting all the old pics from the summer. I have some that I don't think will make the cut. I liked the outfits at the time of wearing them but somehow they didn't turn out as well when they were photographed and now I pretty much hate them. I may have to start a new segment called "outfits I can't believe I wore". But since I can barely seem to maintain my blog as is that probably won't happen. This pink blouse is thrifted and I was initially drawn to it by its bright color. It is colorful and happy without being too loud.

Wearing-
Shirt- Thrifted from the DI
Jeans- J Brand
Belt- Forever 21
Sandals- Thom McAn
Earrings- H & M
Watch- Target

1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit, it's simple yet stylish. You're so gorgeous I'd hate to see you disappear from the blogsphere.

    On another note I found your blog via weardrobe and would love for us to stay in touch. How would you feel about following and/ or doing a link exchange with my blog?

    Please let me know and I'll be more than happy to return the favor. :)

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete