Sunday, October 17, 2010

Polka Dot Skirt & Denim









The last few months I have been getting really into thrifting. With the help of my mom I was able to pick out lots of skirts with prints on them that I liked for less than $4. I also got some really great pleated skirts. We then began to re-work them to fit me in the waist and hem them. This has to be one of my favorites that we did. It is absolutely adorable. My brother told me I looked like a girl from the 50s. What a compliment, that just happened to be exactly what I was going for. I have many plans to wear skirts layered with tights and sweaters this fall, oh and especially with boots too!

Wearing:
Polka Dot Skirt- Thrifted (altered with my lovely mom's help)
Shirt- Gap
Shoes- Borrowed from my mom
Earrings- H & M
Bag- Thailand

1 comment:

  1. love this look so much! skirt is gorgeous and of course clutch(bag)-simple chic!!!

    I`m following you now:)
    follow me if you want:)

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete