Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Dentist









I had to go to the dentist a few days ago. That is never something to look forward to. Luckily my dentist is my older brother. I had to have some cavities filled and these pictures were taken in the afternoon post numbing...half of my face is still paralyzed. So please excuse the awkward half smiles in some of the pics. On another note, I love wearing my hair up and out of my face. I bought some of the new Goody Spin Pins a few months ago. These two little twisty things hold up my entire hair! Such a great invention and super easy to use. (P.S.- I will have you notice that Thomas is again in my pics).

Wearing
White Sailor Capris- Old (from some outlet store)
Black Tee- Some cheapie from a local store
Sandals- Nine West
Belt- Forever 21
Headband- Borrowed from my mom

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!!! So simple and Chic. Found you on weardrobe and now am following. Stop by my blog if you get the chance!!

    xoxo,
    wholesomefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete