Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thomas The Cat









My parents have a cat named Thomas, after the cat in Disney's Aristocats. For some reason he is wants to be in every picture I have. No matter what time of day it is or where I am taking the photo he just appears out of no where. I think he must want some blog time. So Thomas this is for you... your fifteen start now. On another note, I love watermelon in the summer. And I love watermelon colored skirts in the summer too. This skirt is a great comfy piece. Oh and I had to throw in a pic of my parent's awesome backyard. I just want to lay out all the time!

Wearing
Skirt & Sandals (& Watch)- Target
Leaf Necklace- China Town forever ago
White Tee- Shade Clothing Company
Necklace worn as bracelet- Who knows where?
Belt- Nordstrom Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment