Saturday, July 24, 2010

Koi Pond











My dog, a German short-haired pointer, has recently become obsessed with watching the fish in my parent's Koi pond. Although they have been there for years until now he just either didn't see them or didn't care. Its hilarious to see him stare into the water at the fish. About the outfit... well it's funny how a baby doll cut can make you look either pregnant or 12 years old. Since I am neither of those things I'm not sure I should be wearing one. But I liked the daisy dukes and the combo seemed very summery to me. I have had those sandals forever and I have always loved the gold sparkles...so glad I hang on to almost everything so I could wear them now years later!

Wearing
Yellow striped shirt- Rue 21
Jean Shorts- Miley Cyrus for Walmart
Gold sandals- Payless Shoes
Earrings- H&M
Braclet- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment