Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mature Lady





I don't even know why I am posting these pictures. I didn't like the outfit then and I especially didn't like it after I took these pictures. Lets just say that in my opinion I think I look a bit older and um... more mature than I am. I mean like where is my mini van and 3 kids? (Not that there is anything wrong with that) It was just one of those outfits that even while I was wearing it I felt something just wasn't right. Why didn't I just keep it locked up on my computer or delete all of the pictures? I don't know... Perhaps I feel compelled to share the horror of it all. Or maybe its that fact that I have a sense of humor about it and don't take myself too seriously.(Probably the former statement is more accurate, don't want to give myself too much credit)

Wearing
Best Striped Tee Ever!!- Target
Skirt- Shade Clothing Co
Sandals & Watch- Target
Belt & bracelet- Forever 21
Earrings- H & M
Bag- Borrowed from my mom

1 comment: