Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In The Faux
















I am totally digging the faux trends going on right now. I picked up this faux fur vest and faux leather pants at Forever 21. Both were such a good deal at under $30. I plan on wearing this vest all season long. I paired it with this amazing forrest green silk shirt that I found at the Goodwill. The boots were also a thrift find at only $4. The bag is a new fav of mine because its so big and it has two top handles & a cross body strap for many carrying options, perfect for shopping with!
It was super sunny this last weekend and I didn't even need a coat! Great weather for mid November.

Wearing:
Faux Fur Vest- Forever 21
Faux Leather Pants- Forever 21
Silk Shirt- Thrifted
Boots- Thrifted
Bag- Canal Street
Earrings- H & M
Bracelet- Forever 21
Glasses- Wet Seal

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Dear, You look super chic! love every piece of this look! So fab colours and material mix!

    xo Ra

    Now I'm following You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for all the sweet comments and for checking out my blog! yours is simply lovely :) I'm really digging your style. This whole outfit looks so high fashion and the boots.pants combo is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! just saw your blog & I will follow!!

    Please check out mine
    prettyinpinkstyle.com


    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantel you look like you just stepped out of a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love that vest. found you on chictopia and im in love with your blog. are you a new yorker?

    www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete