Sunday, November 21, 2010

Red Hots
















I feel in love with these skinny jeans after I saw them here and I haven't been able to get them out of my head since. I knew they were from Zara and so I began to scour the city looking for them. After many weeks of hunting I luckily came across them just when I had given up hope! I was meant to have them I think.
It was so sunny when I wore these and that made the red even brighter! Can't wait to wear them all winter long to brighten up any dreary day. I paired these babies with an H & M sweater and a trench. But that is just one option and I plan on wearing them with many other things. They are actually more versatile than you would think. More looks to come for sure.

Wearing:
Red Skinny Jeans- Zara
Striped Sweater- H&M
Trench Coat- Target
Brown Wedge Booties- Go Jane
Jewelry- Forever 21
Bag- Flea Market

6 comments:

  1. you kind of look amazing. seriously, your pics are great! welcome to the Mormon fashion bloggers list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so bold! i wish i could get away with an outfit like this. you look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This was such a wonderful post for me to be introduced to your blog! I am LOVING this outfit! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow check out those lips! You're a cutie can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a super model. And those red jeans are ahhh-mazing!

    <3 Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! I love the red lip on you! And those booties are adorable, the wedge & the sheerling - too cute!

    ReplyDelete