Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Powerful Poncho















I feel like a genius! So I am not very computer literate. I basically just know how to get my email and google things. So needless to say this blog was a bit of a stretch. I have been blogging for about 10 months so far and really haven't taken any initiative to learn how to do things with it, like make my pictures larger or embed a link. That is all now a thing of the past! I used my google skills and with a little trial and error I am mastering some of the basic blogging skills. YAH!!!

On another note this amazingly bright colored poncho was a thrift store find. Who would give this baby up? I mean its such a gem! I decided to pair it with a complementing colored simple sweater, a thrifted pair of jeans, and my fav clogs. These clogs are great they have a heel and yet they are still something I can walk all over the city in. And last but not least, my black bag. What a great find. I picked this leather baby up at the Hell's Kitchen Flea market a while back for just $10. I love the structure of it also the top handle is great for carrying it when the cross body strap isn't needed. The best thing about this outfit is that a poncho is much warmer than it looks. Which is great because I am always freezing. I mean, its like wearing a blanket in public, love it!

Wearing:
Poncho- Thrifted
Jeans- AE Thrifted
Clogs- Thrifted
Sweater- Forever 21
Socks- Target
Bag- Flea Market
Necklace- Forever 21 (super old)

3 comments:

  1. I love your poncho too! it's so adorable. You do the boho look super well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that only you could pull off that poncho!

    ReplyDelete