Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Picture Over Load











I know I know, like whoa picture overload! I just couldn't pick for some reason and you know what, really there isn't even anything special about this outfit of the pictures. Its all really simple. I just really love fashion blogs when they have tons of pics. I will read a bit but nothing that is over a paragraph of two. Since I like it I figure I can't be the only person who loves lots of outfit pics. Nothing really much to say about the outfit other than it was accompanied by my moms amazing turquoise necklace. Love that thing. Its super heavy too. Its cold enough here now that I am wearing lots of layers and coats. Some posts of that coming soon.

Wearing:
Gingham Shirt- Gap
Black Pants- Forever 21
Black Sandals- Target
Turquoise Necklace- Borrowed from my mom, I believe she bought it in Santa Fe
Watch- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment